Partnership or Shareholder Disputes Lawyer in Jacksonville

Going into business is new and exciting.  Staying in business is hard.  Business Partners will sometimes come to the difficult conclusion that they can no longer work together.  

A “Corporate Divorce” Can be Ugly

When owners no longer get along one or more need to go, this separation can be as stressful as divorcing a spouse. And the courts may have plenty to say about it.

The Roth Law Firm is here to help when a partnership goes wrong, relationships break down, or parties are in dispute. We successfully represent partners and shareholders in closely held companies in a wide variety of disputes and industries. We have both negotiation and litigation expertise in matters including self-dealing, misappropriation of partnership or corporate opportunities, freeze-out of minority shareholders – or simply when owners deadlock over the direction the company should take.

Passionate, Honest and Dedicated Legal Services Tailored to Your Specific Needs

Using our years of experience the Roth Law firm serves small and medium sized businesses and entrepreneurs’ in matters of breach of partnership negotiations and litigation. We provide experienced legal counsel communicating honest opinions and delivering to each client the personalized service and the dedication only a smaller law firm can provide.

We Represent Breach of Partnership Clients in:

  • All Florida County Courts
  • All Florida Circuit (Trial) Courts
  • U.S. (Federal) District Court, Middle District of Florida
  • U.S. (Federal) District Court, Northern District of Florida

Contact Us to Arrange a Consultation
Call: 904.595.7900 or Email:

Roth Law Firm       6100 Greenland Road - Suite 604       Jacksonville, Florida 32258

The content on this website is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website should be construed to create an attorney-client relationship or to be legal advice, and you should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content on this site without seeking appropriate legal advice regarding your particular situation, from an attorney licensed to practice law in your state.